Making a difference
Before You Begin
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Additional COVID-19 considerations
- Applicants will be asked how they plan to deliver their program in a safe manner – to reflect COVID-19 social distancing and other measures
- Support of educational and employment pathway projects remains as a priority, but the key selection criteria of “Are responsive to the contemporary needs of their local community” will increase in ranking priority – to reflect evolving health situations
- The criteria surrounding how a submitted project is increasing social cohesion, engagement, economic participation and employment pathways, will be viewed through the lens of previous performance and future expectations of when and how a project can safely be delivered.
- To alleviate concerns and potential workload issues for all involved, for successful grant applications Melbourne Airport will accommodate any reasonable changes required to enable Neighbourhood Houses to safely deliver their projects and support their communities.
- Applications strictly close 13 May 2020 – as we wish to fast track the grant evaluation process – for grants to be awarded in June 2020 (previously July 2020).