2019 Granting Round
South Eastern Primary Care (SEPC) Fund is a sub-fund of the Australian Communities Foundation. The Fund was established following the winding up of the South Eastern Health Providers Association (SEPA) in November 2016.
Grants from the SEPC Fund are made to support the primary health care workforce in the South-Eastern region of Melbourne, so they can provide optimum care for the community.
The SEPC Fund will achieve this purpose by providing:
- Scholarships for primary health care professionals and support staff to undertake education and training (up to $5,000)
- Grants for organisations to develop and deliver training to primary health care professionals and/or support staff (up to $10,000)
- Grants for primary health care professionals or primary care organisations to develop and undertake projects within the primary health care setting (up to $10,000)
If you are interested in applying for either an individual scholarship or for an organisational grant please read the Guidelines for Applicants. The Guidelines for Applicants document provides further detail about the grant categories, size of grants, eligibility criteria and the application and assessment process and timelines.
If, after reading through the guidelines, you have any questions about the grants program, please contact Trudy Wyse on (03) 9412 0412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Forms can be completed and submitted here:
- Application for individual education or training scholarship
- Application for development and delivery of primary health care project
- Application to develop and deliver education or training program
The 2019 granting round closes on Monday 29th April. Successful applicants will be advised on 10th June 2019 and must respond to the letter of offer within 21 days or the offer will lapse.
Please note: only individuals and organisations working or providing services in the South Eastern region (Shire of Cardinia, Cities of Casey & Dandenong) are eligible to apply.