We believe philanthropy has an important role to play in helping to navigate the changing and challenging social landscapes. Through the Impact Fund we are looking for emerging opportunities to build momentum, accelerate progress and tip the scales towards positive social change.
2017 Impact Fund Grants
We are thrilled to announce the recipients of our inaugural grants. Over $600,000 of funding will be going to these six worthy and exciting projects over the next three years.
- Climate Council – Winning the national energy debate
- Australian Marine Conservation Society – Saving the reef by choosing coral over coal
- Country Needs People – Calling for more Indigenous rangers and Indigenous Protected Areas for the long term (auspiced by the Conservation Council of South Australia)
- Alliance for Gambling Reform – Down, down, bets are down
- Australian National Development Index – Measuring the Australia We Want
- Alannah & Madeline Foundation – Gun control and community safety
Types of Grants
Large Impact Grants $50,000 – $150,000
- Multi-year grants – up to $150,000 over three years
- Responding to high impact and solutions based projects
Small Agile Grants $5,000 – $20,000
- One-off or multi-year grants – up to $60,000 over three years
- Seeding or scaling opportunity
- Responding to emergent and timely issues
Key Selection Criteria
- Alignment with impact area
- Timeliness/urgency of opportunity
- Potential for systemic impact
- Potential alignment with donor interests/funding partner priorities
- Potential to influence and act as a changemaker
Contact us for more information about co-funding opportunities or donate via the buttons below.